Your situation may seem bleak right now, but we do care for you, we are praying for you, and we earnestly do want to offer as much assistance as we can provide.
Most of our services require an appointment. During an appointment at the New Hope Resource Center, you will meet privately with one of our care counselors who will pray with you, go over your budget and identify resources to help you along your journey.
You must have an appointment to meet with a care counselor. If you wish to schedule an appointment, you must complete and return the following documents:
- Authorization Form – authorizes us to communicate with utility companies on your behalf
- 30 Day Budget – helps us find ways for you to save money each month
- Client Data Form – provides basic demographic data about you and your family
- Background Narrative Form – gives us an understanding of your story and your unique challenges
- Info and Checklist Page – lists instructions and documents you need to bring with you to your appointment
Once you’ve completed these forms, return them to us in person or via US mail. Once we review your documents, we will contact you to schedule an appointment. In the meantime, search for other resources in your area.